The 3WL9111-0AT44-0AA0 circuit breaker test device is used to test the functions of the SENTRON 3WL low-voltage circuit breaker,
For the ETU15B, ETU25B, ETU27B, ETU45B, ETU55B and ETU76B overcurrent releases of the 3WL circuit breaker, the circuit breaker test device can be used to:
- Measure the operating currents and tripping times.
- Check the protection functions for the three phases and the neutral conductor.
- Verify the function of the tripping solenoid.
- Check the function of the ground-fault protection.
- Measure the opening time of the circuit breaker and to
- Check the trip causes
The circuit breaker test device generates either a one or two-phase test volgate that reproduces the output signal of the current sensors (Rogowski coils). The test volgate is fed into the incoming circuit of the current measuring device (L1, L2, L3 and N) as either one- phase or two-phase (1800 phase shift) voltage. The level of the simulated test current is infinitely variable from zero to 150 kA in four ranges.